Karen Nichols Broker Associate
Office: (303) 399.7777
Direct: (303) 336.4739
Mobile: (303) 888.5633
Fax: (303) 336.7139
Agent BioView Map of Office Locations
Designations: CRS, GREEN & EcoBroker
Experience is what matters when facing a challenging market. From the initial home search to negotiating contracts, marketing and following through on all aspects of home buying and selling. I am knowledgeable about the Denver market, intimately familiar with Central Denver neighborhoods and I stay current with home values in our community. For nearly ten years I have partnered with Sue Bickert, a Perry & Co. Realtor with over 27 years of experience in Denver real estate. Together we can help you steer through the selling and buying process smoothly and successfully. Our business is based, nearly 100%, on referrals from past and current clients, family and friends.
One of the unique benefits of working with us is that you will always have an experienced Realtor who is aware, involved and current with your individual buying or selling situation – you’ll never be turned over to an assistant. We are ethical and hardworking (not to mention fun!) and have dedicated our professional lives to serving our clients’ needs and wishes. We believe that personal attention matters in our client relationships and direct real estate experience matters in the purchase of sale of a home in Denver.
I look forward to meeting you and hope that we can build a long and mutually beneficial working relationship to meet your real estate goals.
- NAR Council of Residential Specialists (CRS) certified, 2007
- NAR EcoBroker Certified, 2007
- Member of the Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate Board of Regents, LuxuryRealEstate.com
- Licensed and active as a Broker Associate since 1998
- Partnered with Sue Bickert since 1999
- Consistently recognized at the Gold, Silver & Bronze levels at the Denver Board of Realtors’ Million Dollar Roundtable of Excellence, 1999 - present
- 1999 Perry & Co. Rookie of the Year
- Member of the Denver Board of Realtors’ Grievance Committee, (addressing Consumer complaints to the Ethics Committee)
- Member of the Perry & Co. Marketing Committee
- Proud Denver native and happy mother of one fabulous 6 year old daughter attending Denver Public Schools
- Graduate of Tufts University, 1988 with degrees in Anthropology and Psychology
- Serving (but not limited to) Central Denver neighborhoods: Washington Park, Bonnie Brae, Country Club, 7th Avenue Historic District, Crestmoor, Cherry Creek, Congress Park, Park Hill, Hilltop, Stapleton, Lowry and Metro Denver Suburbs.
"Most of all we are forever grateful for your Merlin-esque magic after we signed the contract to buy our dream home - it wouldn’t have worked out this way, but for your wisdom, heart, savvy and trust in us." - Jinny & Tim, January 2011
Areas Serviced: Washington Park, 7th Avenue Historic, Congress Park, Highlands, North Country Club, Park Hill, Stapleton, Hilltop.