“I am dedicated to providing professional, friendly service. I will listen to your
needs and help you find the right solution, whether you are buying or selling.”
- One of Perry and Company’s most successful floor agents with 50% of personal sales generated from floor contacts
- Ability to turn “lookers” who phone or walk in the door into “buyers”
- Excellent communication skills and ability to develop rapport with high-end contacts
- Ability to navigate clients through the current market place using market research.
- Excellent follow up and communication skills utilizing email for continuous updates on listings and market data
- Approachable, friendly and highly motivated professional who is easy to talk to and seeks to understand client needs
- Growing up in Denver provides an edge with market knowledge relating to specific neighborhoods
- Involvement in the community on the Boards of Allied Jewish Federation, Jewish Family Service and the Rose Women’s Foundation, as well as involvement in schools provides a wide base for client recognition
Areas Serviced: Hilltop, Crestmoor, Cherry Creek, Lowry, Bonnie Brae, Washington Park, Park Hill, Congress Park.