Designations: EcoBroker & GRI
What to expect when you work with Mary:
- Being practically a Denver native, I have the knowledge to share to find the perfect neighborhood for you.
- I take the time to listen to your wants, needs and desires.
- I understand and respect that a home purchase is most people’s biggest investment of time, money, and emotion.
- I am dedicated to personal service; customer satisfaction is #1 priority for me whether on the listing or buying end of a transaction. I will keep you informed every step of the way.
- I get tremendous satisfaction in placing my clients in the perfect home for them.
- Clients of all price ranges feel comfortable and relaxed while making life and financial decisions.
- Experienced in putting buyers and sellers of all price ranges together.
- Licensed Realtor since 1989. Received Graduate Realtor Institute designation December, 2003.
Areas Serviced: Washington Park, Platt Park, DU/Rosedale, Congress Park, City Park, Park Hill, Observatory Park, Englewood/Lakewood.